Welcome to Slinkee
We're not often the first to market with anything. In fact we purposely take our time to really get a feel for what the customer really needs and what the experience truly should be. That's the case with Slinkee—it's not revolutionary or bedazzling… it just works really well.
What started out as a supplemental vertical mega menu style navigation system, morphed into a multipurpose accordion-like, content organizer and navigation system all rolled into one. By focussing on making the best, simplest possible product, we ended up with more features and greater versatility.
Over the course of it's development, it was determined that Slinkee ought to be smooth, easy to use, look great and provide an excellent user experience. In fulfilling all those needs, it turned our that Slinkee would be more then what we had originally set out to make.
What is Slinkee?
Slinkee is an accordion-like menu to help your visitors stay informed while bouncing about your site. One click reveals a sample of the linked page while the second click takes them there.
Use Slinkee as a narrow, vertical menu in your sidebar or spread it out in your content for some fun, accordion style hide and seek.
What can I do with Slinkee?
- Adjustable number of items;
- Built-in hide mode while editing your other stacks;
- Menu radius size;
- Transpareny level;
- Font size;
- Enable gradients;
- Graphical treatments;
- Color options.
How to use Slinkee
- Drag a Slinkee stack element from your Stacks Library onto your Stacks page.
- Click on each "Page Link" and add a properly formed URI or hash (#) anchor.
- Click on each "Page Name" to give each link a name.
- Click on each "Description" to give each link an optional description.
- Drag other stacks into each available "Drop Down" content space and propagate each item with text and media as needed.
- Add or remove menu items from the settings panel.
- Make other adjustments like font size, gradient, shadow, radius and color.
Why use Slinkee?
Easy to Use
Slinkee is easy to use and fast to implement. Within minutes you'll have your own supplemental navigation.
One thing we do better then anyone is protect our code to make is secure, fast and effecient.
Slinkee was coded by us from the ground up—No 3rd party code, no excess scripts to slow you down.