It's good to know all the details about a product before you buy. Since you might have a few pre-sales questions we've put together some a few answers to the most common ones that we get asked.
- Does Flavorite work with RapidWeaver X.X?[+]All themes created for RapidWeaver 3.6 will work with all versions thereafter. So yes, Flavorite will work with RapidWeaver 3.6 and above.
- Does Flavorite work in all browsers?[+]The short answer is yes. The long answer is as follows...
Our official browser support policy is that we support the proper functioning and approximated rendering on all current model browsers. This means that we support the latest, most current version of each browser by each of the major browser manufacturers. This includes Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera and Safari.
Modern themes that utilize HTML5 and CSS 3 technologies are programmed to degrade gracefully in browsers less capable then those that are more current. Advanced HTML5 and CSS 3 features that cannot be interpreted by a browser are ignored while still allowing the site to render more or less the same. One example is CSS 3 rounded corners—any Internet Explorer version less then IE 9 will render the corners as square but otherwise treat the site as it should.
Most, if not all of our themes, will likely work on versions of each browser older then the most up-to-date version but it will not be our policy to maintain this legacy compatibility and may be subject to change without notice. Cases where this may be most applicable will concern Internet Explorer.
Older themes that were made to support older versions of Internet Explorer, namely Internet Explorer 6 (IE 6) and/or Internet Explorer 7 (IE 7), are not likely to loose such support, however, code generated for those browsers may be subject to data degradation as code libraries and methods contained in the theme grow less relevant over the life and upgrade path of the theme.
- Does Flavorite work with "XYZ" plugin?[+]Flavorite should work with any stock or 3rd party plugin you can throw at it. We are confident through our experience and past history that you should not encounter any problems. However, while we do a great deal of in-house testing against a fair number of the more complex 3rd party plugins, it's not feasible to test all of our themes against all available plugins.
If you find a plugin that appears to be in conflict with this or any other theme, please let us know immediately through our support system.
- Are all the "Page Styles" included with Flavorite?[+]No, the page styles are included in RapidWeaver. We just show them here to illustrate how the theme will look with those pages.
- What options does Flavorite have?[+]
Warning: require_once(CFPropertyList/CFPropertyList.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nimblehost/webapps/showcase_seydesign/Flavorite/faq/index.php on line 110
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'CFPropertyList/CFPropertyList.php' (include_path='.:/home/nimblehost/webapps/pear/php:.:/usr/local/share/pear54') in /home/nimblehost/webapps/showcase_seydesign/Flavorite/faq/index.php on line 110